Students who are participating in a local high school articulation program are eligible to apply for this $1,000 scholarship. The scholarship is applied over three quarters while attending Perry Technical Institute. Applying for this scholarship includes a form that must be filled out by a high school career counselor or high school counselor upon completion of a specified articulation program. For a complete list of the high school courses required to be eligible for this program, contact your high school counselor.
The following high schools currently participate in the Pathways to Perry articulation agreement for the programs listed:
• Yakima Valley Technical Skills Center (Yakima, WA) – Automotive, Welding and Electrical
• Eisenhower High School (Yakima, WA) – Welding
• Toppenish High School (Toppenish, WA) – Medical Office Administration & Coding and Medical Assistant
• Prosser High School (Prosser, WA) – Business Technology & Accounting
• Cascadia Technical Academy (Vancouver, WA) – Construction
• Twin Harbors Branch Skills Center (Aberdeen, WA) – Heating, Ventilation Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
The high school must complete the award process via the online application found by clicking here:
Scholarships are tentative, pending the student’s acceptance for admission and commencement of study at Perry Technical Institute. If accepted, the scholarship will be credited to the student’s tuition, in equal disbursements during their first academic year, in accordance with the Perry Technical scholarship award policy.
Scholarships must be redeemed by December 31st of the year the student graduates from high school, unless special arrangements are made with Perry Technical Institute.
For more information, please contact the Perry Technical Foundation office by emailing email@example.com or calling 509-453-0374.