Employer: SGL Carbon
$30- $35 + Night and Weekend Shift Differentials
*Opportunity to move up the career ladder rapidly
401 K Company Match
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program
12 hour rotating shifts
7:00 – 7:00
SUMMARY OF JOB CONTENTS
This position will maintain all electrical equipment, instruments, and mechanical services. The position will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing controls and electrical systems.
E&I Tech I: ($31.03) ($33.03)
Is the entry-level class in the E&I Technician series. Under close to general supervision.
• Have a good understanding production flow and location of all electrical equipment.
• The ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment under the supervision of the electrical supervisor.
• Perform basic instrumentation calibration.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Upon recommendation of the immediate supervisor and approval by the department manager, incumbents in this position level may advance to the E&I Tech II classification after a minimum of one year, with the demonstrated proficiency to meet the job requirements of E&I tech II classification.
E&I Technician II: ($36.03)
This classification is distinguished from the E&I Technician I by the complexity of work assignments, the potential impact of error, the level of independence with which assignments are performed and the limited level of supervision needed.
All duties listed above in the E&I Technician 1 position as well as the following:
• Works independently on projects and assignments under the discretion of the Electrical Supervisor.
• Be Proficient with all 4/20mA Instrumentation and the ability to troubleshoot complex sensors. With the use of HART communicator, and loop calibrators.
• Troubleshoot temperature loops.
• Technician a must have good understating of all electrical equipment and the interaction between them.
• May direct, coach, or train less experienced Instrument & Electrical technicians and others on specific projects or procedures of the work.
• Ability troubleshoots ladder logic without the need of supervision.
• Technician must be able to troubleshoot and test all aspect of a VFD and its function.
• Technicians assigned MCC must cleaned and organized with all available drawings
E&I Technician III ($38.03)
All duties listed above in the E&I Technician I,II&III positions as well as the following:
Requirement very minimal direction from the Electrical supervisor.
• Performs repair and testing work requiring a high-level of knowledge, skills, and abilities, and serves as a technical resource to others.
• Must have a deep understanding of all electrical components such as SICK analyzers, PF700 VFD rebuilt all other Drives and instrumentation.
• Must show the ability to use outside resources to troubleshoot equipment such as VFD’s, SICK analyzers and other complex electronic components.
• Technician must attain a level 1 certificate for a preventive maintenance specialty. Specialty:($2.00)
• Technician must attain a level 2 certificate in their specialty job that has been assign to them.
• Independently create and manage work orders and follow through on job completion for their assigned specialty
• Report 2x/quarter on their “specialty” PM progress.
• Manage and ensure completion of scheduled specialty PM’s
• High school diploma or equivalent
E&I Technician I:
• ($31.03) Electrical/Instrumentation degree from a Technical Trade School with no field experience. After 1 year of employment at SGL as an E&I Technician, TM can progress to the next payrate of $33.03.
• ($33.03) 2-5 years of experience preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment. After 1 year of employment at SGL as an E&I Technician, TM will be allowed to take the Tech I exam.
E&I Technician II:
E&I Technician I experience requirements plus:
• 5-10 years of field experience preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
• Journeyman 01 license
• Successfully complete the E&I Technician I Exam/Skills Tests.
E&I Technician III:
E&I Technician II experience requirements plus:
• 2 years of employment at SGL as an E&I Technician.
• Successfully complete the E&I Technician II Exam/Skills Tests.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear, and use hands to finger, handle or feel. Employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. This position requires close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment described here is representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position works in an office with moderate noise. Also requires regular work within the plant with moderate noise, heat and fibers; moving around working machinery; walking up and down stairs and ladders; assessing equipment on platforms and other areas in awkward positions.
Convince us with your skills and strengths – in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration as well as smart fringe benefits are part of our offer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: https://jobs.sglcarbon.com/job/Moses-Lake-ElectricianInstrumentation-Technician-WA-98837/878903501/
Base Pay: $30+/hr DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903