For the first time ever, Perry Tech is raffling a home built by our Construction, Electrical, HVAC/R, and Plumbing programs!
The quality-built West Valley home will be located on the corner of Annalisa and 83rd Avenue, and has an estimated value of $350,000. Tickets are $100 each. If less than 4000 tickets are sold, the prize will be 50% of ticket sales, less expenses. Guaranteed minimum prize will be $5000. Ticket sales will begin on Sat., Sept. 7th during our Fall Open House event from 10AM-1PM and will continue to be available during business hours.
Purchase tickets at the Perry Tech main office. Contact Renee or Tressa in the Foundation office for more details or questions at 509.453.0374 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Under WA State Gambling Commission (WAC 230-11-030) tickets cannot be sold over the internet or telephone.
View Floor Plan
RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• 6,000 maximum tickets to be sold.
• If fewer than 4,000 tickets are sold, a cash payment of 50% of total ticket sales will be awarded to the winner, less expenses.
• Drawing to be held Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 6:00pm at Perry Technical Institute, 2011 W. Washington Ave., Yakima WA 98903
• Home has an estimated value of $350,000. Once completed, the final value will be determined by an appraisal.
• All tax withholdings are the sole responsibility of prize winner and due prior to prize being transferred. Winner is also responsible for any taxes, license, registration, insurance or fees associated with prize won.
• Need not be present to win.
• Participants must be 18 years or older.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Per IRS regulations, as a game of chance, raffle tickets are not tax deductible.
• Employees of the Perry Technical Foundation and their immediate households are not eligible to enter.
• Winner must claim prize by December 31, 2020.
PERRY TECHNICAL FOUNDATION
PERMIT LICENSE #00-15743