Listed below are verification forms that may be required to complete your financial aid for the following quarters: Fall 2020, Winter 2021, Spring 2021 and Summer 2021:
Listed below are verification forms that may be required to complete your financial aid for the following quarters: Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022 and Summer 2022:
Listed below are miscellaneous forms that you may need. Please review each link for the specific purpose of form before submitting.
- Special Circumstance Appeal
- Perry’s Financial Aid staff is here to assist you and your parents if you have special circumstances that may affect your eligibility for financial aid. Special circumstances may encompass loss of employment or untaxed income or benefits, excessive medical expenses not covered by insurance, divorce, death, or other circumstances that have changed the total income level of the family. If you think you might be eligible, please download, complete, and submit the Special Circumstances Appeal Form to the Financial Aid Office. Please allow 4-6 weeks for this process.
- 2020-2021 Special Circumstance Appeal
- 2021-2022 Special Circumstance Appeal
- Tax Return Transcript Information
- IRS Tax Return Transcript/Verification of Non-Filing
- Financial Aid SAP Appeal Request
In order to receive financial aid, you must make satisfactory academic progress (SAP). If you previously were on a financial aid warning and now have received notice of a financial aid suspension, you no longer are eligible for financial aid unless you qualify for a financial aid SAP appeal. Please review SAP appeal request to see if you meet the criteria to have your financial aid possibly re-instated.
- Request for Independent Status
- There are unique situations that cause a student who would normally be determined dependent by the FAFSA to qualify as an independent student. Select the link to see if you qualify and to download a form. Please submit the form to the PTI Financial Aid Office with all supporting documentation.
- Unsubsidized Loan Certifications for Dependent Students
- If you are considered a dependent student on the FAFSA but, your parents are refusing to provide their financial information to complete application you may be eligible to receive Unsubsidized Federal Direct Loans only. Please contact PTI’s financial aid office before submitting these forms to consider all funding options first.