Please provide your contact information using the form below and we will contact you with details about purchasing tickets for the house raffle.
RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• 6,000 maximum tickets to be sold.
• If fewer than 4,000 tickets are sold, a cash payment of 50% of total ticket sales will be awarded to the winner, less expenses.
• Drawing to be held Saturday, January 9th, 2021 at 3:00pm at Perry Technical Institute, 2011 W. Washington Ave., Yakima WA 98903
• Home has an estimated value of $350,000. Once completed, the final value will be determined by an appraisal.
• All tax withholdings are the sole responsibility of prize winner and due prior to prize being transferred. Winner is also responsible for any taxes, license, registration, insurance or fees associated with prize won.
• Need not be present to win.
• Participants must be 18 years or older.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Per IRS regulations, as a game of chance, raffle tickets are not tax deductible.
• Employees of the Perry Technical Foundation and their immediate households are not eligible to enter.
• Winner must claim prize by March 31, 2021.
PERRY TECHNICAL FOUNDATION
PERMIT LICENSE #00-15743