Fall 2017-Summer 2018 Verification Forms
Listed below are verification forms that may be required to complete your financial aid for the following quarters: Fall 2017, Winter 2018, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018.
Fall 2018 - Summer 2019 Verification Forms
Listed below are verification forms that may be required to complete your financial aid for the following quarters: Fall 2018, Winter 2019, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019:
Listed below are miscellaneous forms that you may need. Please review each link for specific purpose of form before submitting.
- Financial Aid Appeal Request
- Washington State Aid-Conditions of award
- IRS Tax Return Transcript/Verification of Non-Filing
- Special Circumstance Appeal
- Special circumstances may encompass loss of employment or untaxed income or benefits, excessive medical expenses not covered by insurance, divorce, death, or other circumstances that have changed the total income level of the family. You must have already received your financial aid award in order to apply. If you think you might be eligible, please download, complete, and submit the Special Circumstances Appeal Form to the Financial Aid Office. Please allow 4-6 weeks for this process.
- 2017-2018 Special Circumstance Appeal
- 2018-2019 Special Circumstance Appeal
- Request for Independent Status
There are unique situations that cause a student who would normally be determined dependent by the FAFSA to qualify as an independent student. Select the link to see if you qualify and to download a form. Please submit the form to the PTI Financial Aid Office with all supporting documentation.