Employer: Adventurer Manufacturing Inc
About Adventurer Manufacturing:
Adventurer Manufacturing is a family-run business building outdoor adventure vehicles since 1969. We are here today because we focus on building a great team, supporting our community, providing premium products, and investing in
experience. We are driven by our focus on continuous improvements. Our actions are a testament to our commitment.
As we take our business into the next 50 years, we have identified the need to expand our IT support team to drive our customer experience through improved information availability and accessibility through optimized operational systems.
In this new onsite role, you will be tasked with providing help desk and ongoing support, maintenance, improvements,
including upgrades to our IT systems. IT Support Specialist duties include resolving technical issues, maintaining hardware and software installations and improving IT systems. Successful IT Support Specialists not only have hands-on experience, but also understand the direct impact you have on the business and the customers.
• Help desk support - troubleshooting day to day issues on software and hardware.
• Onboarding & Off boarding staff
• Technical training and guidance to staff
• Workstation setup
• Creating technical guides
• Assisting with server & network related projects
• Assisting with other IT projects and initiatives
• IT inventory management
2+ years’ experience supporting the following:
• Onsite Help Desk working with technical and non-technical teams.
• Providing technical support work on computer and network equipment
• Working with IT ticketing systems
• Microsoft Office 365 apps (Access, SharePoint, Teams)
• Cloud/storage technologies (OneDrive, SharePoint)
• Backup technologies
Additional skills that would be a benefit to this position:
• Domain Controllers / Active Directory
• Working with Cisco Meraki networking, firewalls, and threat protection
• Designing and implementing load balancing solutions and clustered databases for dynamic scalability – ideally in
an Azure environment
• With error logging analysis tools such as Splunk
• With Azure SQL / SQL Server performance tuning and best practices
• SCCM / Intune management
• PowerShell scripting
• A culture that values opportunity for growth and development.
• Competitive base pay with PTO, sick leave, and paid Holidays.
• Hourly Wage: $20-$28/hr. – DOQ.
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefit programs.
• Company match 401(k) retirement savings program.
• Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Drug Free Workplace.
You want to be part of what we are building, and you know you’ve got what it takes. You want to be part of a team that
works hard together, celebrates together, and achieves the best together. This is your opportunity so don’t hesitate to send us your resume. Thanks in advance for taking the time to apply and for your interest in joining our team. We look forward to reviewing your application!
Contact Person: Melissa Gargaro
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Email melissa[email protected] or apply online https://www.amlrv.com/careers-at-am
Base Pay: $20 - $28 per hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903