Employer: Petersen CPAs and Advisers
This full-time position requires excellent client service skills. Duties include greeting clients, answering telephones, maintaining schedules for management, and various other clerical and administrative tasks, as needed.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Excellent client service skills.
• Clerical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook).
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to independently initiate, prioritize, and solve work challenges and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work both independently and as a team member.
• Ability to follow specific written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing paces and processes.
• Provide administrative support to the office staff and management team.
• Answer and forward phone calls.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
• Prepare documents, including correspondence, reports, etc.
• Meet and greet clients.
• Organize and schedule appointments.
• Perform various other clerical and administrative duties, as needed.
• Assist colleagues with a variety of administrative tasks.
• Paid holidays
• 4 Weeks paid time off (vacation/sick leave)
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903