Employer: WRPS (Hanford Tank Farms)
Position Number: 38361
Company: Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS)
City/State: Richland, WA
Location: 200E Hanford Tank Farms
Regular, Full Time
Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) is seeking a Mechanical Field Work Supervisor. The Mechanical Supervisor will have responsibilities for all Mechanical maintenance activities. This position assists the Maintenance Manager with general supervision and coordination of the craft support.
- Accountable for safety based on the principal of no injuries to anyone
- Set high standards of performance for self and others
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethical business conduct
- Develop effective working relationships with bargaining unit and non-bargaining unit personnel, demonstrating mutual respect and cooperation.
- Follow through with commitments.
- Plan/execute multiple, complex field activities with a demonstrated record of successful schedule execution.
- Ensure work packages are technically correct and capable of being performed safely and efficiently.
- Resolve work and safety issues to permit safe and efficient performance of work in the field.
- Review and approve maintenance technical procedures (preventive maintenance); conduct field validation of technical procedures.
- Provide status and communicate work scope at Plan of the Day and Plan of the Week meetings. Resolve resource and schedule issues.
- Provide effective progressive performance management of employee issues; respond to employee issues and concerns and resolve, to the extent practicable, bargaining unit grievance issues.
- Provides input to engineering and other organizations for improvement initiatives relating to west area facilities and maintenance.
- Performs AR resolution.
- BA/BS degree in construction management, business management or a related discipline. A minimum of 8 years' experience or the equivalent combination education and directly related experience.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline and 9 years' related experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Understanding of work control procedures and of mechanical operation, maintenance, and repair.
- Previous experience with Bargaining Unit employees, Tank Farm field experience, and experience with Collective Bargain Agreements
- EL01 license preferred
Depending on the nature of your employment with WRPS, you can expect the following:
*A business casual dress work environment: jeans are permissible (restrictions may apply).
*Opportunity for work/life balance: a standard 4 x 10 work schedule, allowing more personal time to enjoy life outside of the office (other schedules and/or shift work may be required).
*Many positions (non-bargaining) allow for a hybrid work environment, a combination of in-office and telework (restrictions may apply)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Hiring Range Minimum: $101,525
Hiring Range Maximum: $128,075
Hiring Range Minimum: $111,588
Hiring Range Maximum: $140,663
WRPS offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/HEWTBenefits
In accordance with the company's philosophy on compensation for exempt and salaried non-exempt employees, WRPS takes into consideration a variety of factors when determining initial salary to include assigned job scope and responsibility, a candidate's qualifications as compared to internal comparators performing in a similar role, and the external labor market. A salary offer will be made within the targeted hiring range posted. Note a candidate's prior salary history will not be taken into consideration.
Relocation Funding Provided: Yes
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance Required: No
Job Classification: Management
Shift Work Required: No
Contact Person: Silvia Valdez
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Application online https://bms.hanford.gov/HRISJP/JobDetail.aspx?BU=TOC&ID=38361&PT=E
Base Pay: $101,525 - $140,663
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903