Employer: WRPS (Hanford Tank Farms)
Position Number: 38302
Company: Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS)
City/State: Richland, WA
Job Location: 200E Hanford Tank Farms
Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS) is seeking an Electrical Supervisor at the Tank Farms. This individual will have responsibilities for all maintenance, instrument, repair, and installation activities in support of Tank Farms, Retrieval Closure Equipment and Facilities. This position assists the Maintenance Manager with general supervision and coordination of the craft support workforce.
- Comply with WRPS policies and procedures
- Ensure Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) Principles are incorporated into organization's activities
- Accountable for safety based on the principle of no injuries to anyone
- Set high standards of performance for self and others
- Adhere to the highest standards of ethical business conduct
- Develop effective working relationships with bargaining unit and non-bargaining unit personnel, demonstrating mutual respect and cooperation
- Follow through with commitments with minimal oversight
- Willingness to perform shift work, extended hours and weekends
- Plan/execute multiple, complex field activities with support of multiple site contractors and a demonstrated record of successful schedule execution
- Ensure work packages are technically correct and capable of being performed safely and efficiently
- Resolve work and safety issues to permit safe and efficient performance of work in the field
- Review and approve maintenance technical procedures (preventive maintenance); conduct field validation of technical procedures
- Provide status and communicate work scope at Plan of the Day and Plan of the Week meetings. Resolve resource and schedule issues.
- Provide effective progressive performance management of employee issues; respond to employee issues and concerns and resolve, to the extent practicable, and bargaining unit grievance issues
- Provides input to engineering and other organizations for improvement initiatives relating to administrative facilities and maintenance
- May be required to obtain and maintain Lockout/Tagout (LOTO) COA qualification
- May be required to obtain and maintain Electrical Risk Assessment Qualification (ERA),
- May be required to obtain and maintain Qualified Confined Space Entry
- Identify proper tools, supplies, and support need for work scope and quickly respond to customer needs
- Perform Action Request (AR) resolution
- Provides expertise on all mechanical, electrical and instrument issues and evaluations
- BA/BS degree in construction management, business management or a related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong background in electrical maintenance, installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
- BA/BS degree in a related discipline and 9 years' related experience, to include a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory capacity, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Technical or Engineering degree preferred.
- EL01 certification preferred.
- Extensive experience of NFPA70E.
Depending on the nature of your employment with WRPS, you can expect the following:
*A business casual dress work environment: jeans are permissible (restrictions may apply).
*Opportunity for work/life balance: a standard 4 x 10 work schedule, allowing more personal time to enjoy life outside of the office (other schedules and/or shift work may be required).
*Many positions (non-bargaining) that allow for a hybrid work environment, a combination of in-office and telework (restrictions may apply).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Hiring Range Minimum: $101,525
Hiring Range Maximum: $128,075
Hiring Range Minimum: $111,588
Hiring Range Maximum: $140,663
WRPS offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/HEWTBenefits
In accordance with the company's philosophy on compensation for exempt and salaried non-exempt employees, WRPS takes into consideration a variety of factors when determining initial salary to include assigned job scope and responsibility, a candidate's qualifications as compared to internal comparators performing in a similar role, and the external labor market. A salary offer will be made within the targeted hiring range posted. Note a candidate's prior salary history will not be taken into consideration.
Relocation Funding Provided: Yes
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Clearance Required: No
Job Classification: Management
Shift Work Required: Yes
Contact Person: Silvia Valdez
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Application online https://bms.hanford.gov/HRISJP/JobDetail.aspx?BU=TOC&ID=38302&PT=E
Base Pay: $101,525 - $140,663
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903