Employer: Hanford Mission Integration
Job Duties/Scope of Work
Support the Internal Audit organization in an efficient and professional manner, using executive level administrative and technical skills. Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment while making decisions on important matters. The selected candidate is expected to perform assigned work scope under limited supervision, including the execution of special assignments and tasks. This position will also be expected to perform the following essential job duties in a fast-paced, highly confidential environment:
* Provide executive level administrative support to the Internal Audit Director (manage calendar, answer telephone in professional manner, draft official correspondence, prepare quality work products (letters, presentations/slide decks, Excel spreadsheets, tracking logs, etc.).
* Ensure consistent and timely support of daily administrative services for the Internal Audit organization, including, but not limited to: meeting coordination, commitment tracking, telephone, mail, travel arrangements and expense reports, and other administrative support.
* File management and maintenance of highly sensitive matters and documentation; support the team in gathering and organizing confidential information, as needed.
* Assist the Internal Audit Director and Internal Audit management team in tracking all contract deliverables to ensure timely submittals of correspondence to the client.
* Collaborate regularly with the HMIS executive assistant team and the Administrative Services Supervisor.
* High School diploma or GED, plus a minimum of ten (10) years of administrative experience - OR - an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Superior organizational skills, judgment, and flexibility.
* Excellent written communications skills, including proofreading and editing for accuracy, completeness, punctuation and grammar.
* Ability to prioritize tasks and utilize effective time management skills.
* Utilize professional discretion and confidentiality at all times.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to schedule meetings and reserve meeting rooms.
* Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with other Executive Assistants.
Compensation & Benefits
Grade 7: $56,000 - $70,600
Grade 8: $61,600 - $77,700
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
In accordance with the HMIS salary determination process, offers will be made by taking into consideration the level of assigned job duties, responsibilities, and the candidate's qualifications relative to internal peers and the external labor market. A candidate's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. The salary range listed represents the full range of salary that may be offered.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Application Method: Apply online https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=38316&PT=E
Base Pay: Grade 7: $56,000 - $70,600 Grade 8: $61,600 - $77,700
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903