Employer: Rubicon Technical Services, LLC
The Mechanical Commissioning Engineer role will play a critical part in ensuring the successful commissioning of Mechanical and life safety systems within our projects. You will be responsible for different levels of planning, executing, and documenting commissioning activities as it relates to HVAC, integrated plumbing systems, auxiliary mechanical systems, Fire Alarm and life safety equipment. This position requires mechanical aptitude and the ability for comprehensive understanding of equipment level and system level testing and operations.
• Collaborate with project teams including electrical engineers, project managers, and contractors, to develop commissioning plans and schedules for mechanical systems within data center facilities to achieve project goals.
• Responsible for Witnessing Installation, start-up, and testing of critical power cooling equipment including, but not limited to:
• Air Handlers
• Building Management Systems
• Industrial Water Systems
• Exhaust Fans
The ability review construction drawing, specifications, and equipment manuals to assist in the collaboration and development of commissioning plans, checklists, and procedures in accordance with industry standards and project requirements. This is the planning portion that establishes the boundaries of in which to operate. With this knowledge, you will perform detailed commissioning by the execution of functional testing and performance testing. The goal of performing this testing of mechanical equipment is to verify proper operation and compliance with the design parameters and throughout the commissioning process to document through comprehensive reports a summary of the testing procedures and validation of system parameters that demonstrates¬ the functionality of not only a single piece of equipment but the functionality of a fully integrated system. ¬¬¬¬¬¬
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Out of state travel within the U.S.
Contact Person: Justin Cabinian
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $70,000 to $80,000 Annually
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903