Employer: Rubicon Technical Services, LLC
A Electrical Commissioning Agent (CxA) has a technical background and in-depth expertise with the commissioning process including verification techniques, functional performance testing, critical power equipment and O&M knowledge. The role of the Electrical Commissioning Agent (CxA) is to act as a third-party authority systematically verifying that electrical systems are functioning in accordance with the design intent and Owner’s Project Requirements (OPR). Some of the actions of the Commissioning Agent will include verification and testing during all aspects of commissioning, as per ASHRAE and other industry guidelines.
• Collaborate with project teams to develop commissioning plans and schedules for electrical systems within data center facilities.
• Responsible for Witnessing Installation, start-up, and testing of critical power equipment including, but not limited to:
o Uninterruptible Power Supplies
o Switchgear (Low and Medium Voltage)
o Transfer Switches
o Bus ducts
• Verifying equipment and settings against the specifications, electrical drawings and submittals
• Identify issues or discrepancies during testing and maintaining a commissioning issues log
• Coordination with the equipment vendor/contractor(s) on issue/ discrepancy resolution
• Responsible for procedure generation for functional performance testing, as well as SOPs, MOPs, and EOPs
• Maintain accurate records of all commissioning activities.
• Client/Client representative interaction for given projects.
• Electrical micro-schedule and load bank plan generation for individual projects.
• Final Commissioning Report generation.
• Drawing Reviews.
• Submittal and Specification Reviews.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic
• Out of state travel within the U.S.
Contact Person: Justin Cabinian
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $70,000 to $80,000 Annually
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903