Employer: Hanford Mission Integration
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
This position will be a Tier-1 single point of contact Help Desk personnel providing diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution for customer desktop problems, including resolution of technical software problems. The help desk support includes multiple methods of input: call, chat, and web tickets.
Requests that cannot be handled over the phone will be routed to the appropriate Tier-2 field team (Field Support Services), or Tier-3 product managers or service providers for resolution.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
* Perform work using multiple methods such as call, chat, tickets, virtual environments (VDI/AVD), remote access and other network access types. Maintain provisioning, diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution for accounts, passwords, operating systems, network shares, applications, and printer problems. Provide IT support with the use of tools such as Microsoft remote assist, and Microsoft quick assist.
* Interface with application and system administrators, subject matter experts and other levels of support to resolve issues.
* Completing requests for changes to telephone services, such as setting up call forwarding, updating line appearances, add/remove/change voicemail, setting up speed dials, updating billing and location information with ANI/ALI 911 information. Working with move coordinators and other one Hanford contractors to arrange telephone Move/ Add/ Changes.
* Acting as the point of contact (POC) for video teleconferencing (VTC) issues and questions. Coordinate support with field support personnel and engineers, as appropriate.
* Resolve telephony accounts and application issues, working with Voice Engineer, and other levels of support and coordinate repairs with field support personnel and engineers.
* Assist with new and upgraded deployments of supported systems and applications.
- AA Degree, plus 2 years of Information Technology related customer service and/or computer technical support experience - or - an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills to assist users with desktop issues, installs, remote software, restoration of files.
- Customer service skills, with experience working one on one with customers.
- Must be coachable, have an attention to detail, and the ability to look at issues from a variety of angles.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams environment.
- Fundamental experience and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of help desk ticketing systems and how to capture all critical data for help desk support requests. Including priority, categorization, resolution notes, and other data points.
- Strong organizational skills and effective in prioritizing tasks in high pressure situations.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operation of enterprise computing services.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees and customers.
- Possess strong attention to detail in a highly technical environment.
Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Rate: $25.207 - $31.537
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
In accordance with the current Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA), the pay rate listed represents the starting hourly rate.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Application Method: Apply online https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=38300&PT=E
Base Pay: Hourly Rate: $25.207 - $31.537
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903