This role is considered entry level and is responsible for performing calibrations, maintenance, repairs, installations, troubleshooting and documentation of instruments used on process control systems, analytical labs and utility building systems for manufacturing and testing.
The Instrument Technician will support the senior instrument technicians and could work within other disciplines in the REF organization. This role reports to the Hard Service Maintenance Manager.
• Timely completion of tasks and work orders with appropriate documentation according to standard operating procedures, applicable standards, guidelines, practices, and policies
• Perform hands on calibrations, diagnostics, repairs and maintenance of industrial process control instruments or systems, laboratory instruments and analyzers, and utilities in a cGMP/cGXP environment, while minimizing instrumentation and equipment downtime, ensuring that manufacturing operations and functional support departments are enabled to successfully make, assess and release Seagen drug products 24/7
• Complete various quality system and CMMS documentation
• Maintain Remote Monitoring equipment
• Work to be completed in a safe manner according to planning and predefined schedules with minimal impact to production while complying with GMP, SOP, CFR and Seagen regulations
• Interact with peers and clients in manufacturing, maintenance, analytical labs, and contracted services
• Perform general labor duties and may work in a variety of locations and jobs.
• Participate in On-Call rotations for after-hours facility and manufacturing support and work outside of established shift hours upon short notice, such as evenings and weekends
• High School Diploma or GED and one of the following
o Associate degree or completion of an Instrumentation or Industrial Electronics (2-year) curriculum at a technical school
o 2+ years of instrumentation/calibration experience in manufacturing or biopharmaceutical in a GxP environment.
Contact Person: Epi Sedano
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Email
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903