Employer: Proto Technologies, Inc.
Are you a master of precision and craftsmanship? Are you ready to join a dynamic team that values your skills and expertise? Look no further! We are currently seeking a talented CNC Machinist to join our friendly and passionate crew.
At Proto Technologies, we pride ourselves on delivering top-quality products to our valued clients. As a CNC Machinist, you will play a crucial role in our manufacturing process, turning raw materials into works of art with the help of our state-of-the-art CNC machines. Your attention to detail and dedication to perfection will be instrumental in creating products that exceed our customers' expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set up and operate CNC machines according to specifications, ensuring optimum performance and quality production.
- Interpret technical blueprints, drawings, and work instructions to determine machining requirements.
- Plan, program, and machine complex parts in a variety of materials ranging from soft plastics to super alloys.
- Conduct regular maintenance and troubleshooting of CNC machines to ensure smooth operation.
- Utilize MasterCAM to produce effective toolpaths and cutting strategies.
- Understand and deploy proper feeds/speeds for materials.
- Accurately perform in-process inspections while machining parts.
- Coordinate with other machinists on multi operation parts.
- Track actions by completing production and quality documentation.
- Develop and maintain tooling.
- Work safely and comply with all established safety rules and work practices.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years CNC machining and programing experience with a 2 year or equivalent Machining/CNC Technology degree or certificate.
- Experience in measuring GD&T
- Experience with Haas machines preferred.
- Strong understanding of G&M codes.
The Proto Technologies machine shop is in Liberty Lake WA. The applicant can expect to work 3 or 4 days a week depending on the shift with the opportunity for occasional overtime. Manual lifting and pushing of 50 LBS will be required occasionally.
See us on the web at www.prototech.com
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Holiday Pay, Vacation, and Sick pay
We are AS9100D Certified and ITAR Registered
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $35.00 per hour
Paid time off
10 hour shift
12 hour shift
Work Location: In person
Phone: (509) 891-4747.
Email: [email protected]
Application Method: Email/Resume
Base Pay: $25 - $35 /HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903