Job Duties/Scope Of Work
Essential job duties of this position include:
* Provides operational IT support and maintenance for existing Hanford BMS Human Resources software solutions and backup to BMS Finance.
* Collaborates with multiple Hanford contractor project teams to provide needed systems support.
* Setup of user access accounts and account removal.
* Analyzes, corrects, documents, and improves the Hanford business systems and programs.
* Works with management and end users to define requirements and resolve system issues.
* Works with developers to create system enhancements.
* Test system changes, including creation of test plans and documentation of test scripts used.
* Run queries and perform data analysis to support business customers.
* Determines operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
* Uses creativity and adaptive thinking to solve complex and novel problems.
* Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, etc.
* AA degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems; OR equivalent combination of education and related experience.
* Strong problem solving/analytical skills.
* Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Experience with PeopleSoft Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resources ERP solutions.
* Functional knowledge of HR business functions including but not limited to Core Human Resources, Recruiting, Onboarding, Timekeeping, Absence Management, Talent Management, Benefits, and Health & Safety tracking.
* Experience with implementation and/or operations of Oracle PeopleSoft Human Resources products.
* Experience with SQL or other query languages.
* Experience with Crystal Reporting, SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power BI, or other reporting solutions.
* Experience with accounting systems and processes.
* Experience with supply chain management and processes.
Compensation & Benefits
Grade 5: $46,250 - $58,350
Grade 6: $50,825 - $64,075
Grade 8: $61,600 - $77,700
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
In accordance with the HMIS salary determination process, offers will be made by taking into consideration the level of assigned job duties, responsibilities, and the candidate's qualifications relative to internal peers and the external labor market. A candidate's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. The salary range listed represents the full range of salary that may be offered.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Relocation Funding Provided No
U.S. Citizenship Required Yes
Clearance Required No
Job Classification SNE
Shift Work Required No
Application Method: Online: https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=38194&PT=E
Base Pay: $46,250 - $77,700 /YR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903