Employer: Sierra Pacific Industries
We are seeking a qualified Chip Truck Driver for our trucking division based in Shelton, WA. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial truck driver, or a training opportunity with the qualifications below.
About The Position
• Drive chip trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and unload chip and byproduct and transport to destination
• Hook and unhook trailers and operate chip dump
• Maintain accurate record-keeping and meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record, and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalent
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.
How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
apply in person Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
421 South Front Street
Shelton, WA 98584
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
or apply online and view all our trucking career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/trucking
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903