PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The Administrative Support, Day Shift Shipping is responsible for reconciling CHEP pallet accounts; overseeing truck appointment schedules; auditing load slips for the next day; and scheduling the Variety Pack production and entering usage and production into the system as a back up to the Inventory Clerk.
This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and does not supervise staff. This position works closely with production planning, plant staff, sales and marketing, customer service, trucking companies, dispatchers, truck drivers, brokers, customers, and custom officials.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY:
· Principles and practices of math fundamentals.
· Principles and practices of production scheduling.
· Principles and practices of effective business communication; basic report writing methods and techniques; correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
· Prepare clear, concise, and accurate correspondence, documents, reports and other written materials.
· Perform basic accounting and mathematical calculations.
· Organize, set priorities, schedule assigned work; oversee multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
· Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
· Use computers and computer software including word processing, spreadsheets, warehouse management systems, scheduling software, Ocean Spray's Red Prairie System and SAP.
· Meet behaviors established in Tree Top's performance management and development process.
· Be proficient with Ocean Spray's Red Prairie and SAP systems
· Prepare reports for Ocean Spray on a daily basis.
· Upkeep the Ocean Spray shipping/delivery schedule and review daily.
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/LICENSES, AND TRAINING:
· A High School Diploma or GED is required.
· Minimum of one year of accounting, data entry, and/or inventory experience.
Full benefit details for this position can be found on our website https://www.treetop.com/careers/benefits/
The above job profile does not include all essential and nonessential duties of this job. A full job description is available at the time of interview.
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this job with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the department/division to accommodate the limitation.
Tree Top is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If you require an accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at: [email protected] or 509-697-7251.
Application Method: Apply online https://treetop.applicantpro.com/jobs/3005385.html
Base Pay: $38,419 - $57,680 annually
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903