Employer: KORE Business Solutions
KORE Business Solutions, Inc., the only greater Yakima-area QuickBooks Advanced Pro Advisor certified in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Payroll, is hiring a Bookkeeper to join our growing team. If you are dedicated, excited about helping small businesses, and want to join a winning team, then apply today!
• Maintain complete confidentiality in all matters.
• Perform payroll functions in an accurate and timely manner and submit payroll taxes.
• Prepare sales tax returns and submit sales tax timely to the appropriate agencies.
• Conduct reconciliation of all accounts on an “as needed” basis.
• Maintain and balance the general ledge in an accurate, complete and up-to-date manner.
• Perform all activities related to the accounts payable function including reviewing, coding and processing payments.
• Perform account receivable functions including invoicing, deposits, collections and revenue recognition.
• Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis, and summarization of data.
• Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
• Notify senior staff of accounting issues and / or errors.
Qualifications for Bookkeeper:
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• QBO certified; or obtain certification within 30 days of employment
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and general ledger
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Exhibit professionalism, ethics, organization, critical thinking and be a team player
This current bookkeeper position may grow with additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903