Employer: Family Vision Care
Busy multi-doctor, patient orientated optometry practice looking for a positive, professional, motivated individual to join our team. We are looking for a full-time Billing Specialist to join our growing company's insurance team.
Prospective candidates must be able to demonstrate multi-tasking and provide excellent customer service with proficient attention to detail. Prior experience with medical billing is not required, we are willing to train the right person.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of administrative experience (Wellness or medical office setting preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and phone manner
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Desire to be an active part of a dynamic team working toward a shared vision
- Flexibility-can comfortably switch tasks & shift focus when needed, working through interruptions.
- Reliable and Responsible
- Submitting billing data to insurance companies
- Verifying patient benefits
- Provide insurance-specific information to patients
- Frequent communication with staff and patients regarding insurances, invoices and bills.
- Research and follow up on unpaid/denied claims, working revenue cycle
- Coverage of front desk as needed.
Family Vision Care offers a teamwork environment and competitive compensation package complete with benefits. Benefits include 401k matched contribution, office funded membership to Direct Primary Care, Health sharing plan, biannual uniform allowance, and paid time off.
Wages are DOE and may increase past listed range if applicant is highly qualified. Must be confident, friendly, motivated, and have stable work history. If you are someone with exceptional customer service and want to help improve the lives of our patients by providing state of the art vision care, please respond with your resume including professional references and cover letter or drop it by our office.
Family Vision Care
502 N. 40th Ave. Suite 1
Yakima WA 98908
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application Method: Apply on Indeed https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=billing+and+coding&l=Yakima+County%2C+WA&from=searchOnHP&vjk=7de54ef405a8ea30
Base Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903