Employer: Insight Global
* Must meet the qualifications of lower bracketed mechanic.
* Thorough working knowledge of single and three phase electrical.
* Thorough working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Proficient at welding mild steel.
* Thorough knowledge of plant operations and mechanical systems and equipment.
* Good communicator with salaried and hourly personnel.
* Has thorough knowledge of basic mechanical skills (i.e. plumbing, measuring, changing bearings, etc.).
* Able to work alone and in a neat workman-like manner.
* Meets the specific qualifications in one area as listed below.
A client of Insight Global is looking for a highly motivated individual with a positive attitude to support their plant in Quincy WA! The B&R position supports maintenance by repairing and maintaining plant wide and performing maintenance functions throughout the plant as assigned, while working under limited supervision.
Perform regular assigned checks.
Keep logs up to date.
Equipment repair, overhaul and trouble shooting.
Proper start-up and shutdown of plant equipment.
Training of other mechanical or production personnel.
Follow safety procedures for all work performed and instructing others in safe working habits.
Actively practice and abide by all Company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook.
May be required to work any shift, any and all days of the week, or overtime in accordance with production and maintenance.
schedules and applicable seniority rules.
Contact Person: Kelly Tarantino
Email: [email protected]
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Kelly Tarantino 858-449-8030 or email [email protected]
Base Pay: $28.50/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903