Employer: Telstar Instruments
Come join our team!
TELSTAR INSTRUMENTS IS A STATE-CERTIFIED INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS INTEGRATOR
As a state-certified instrumentation and controls integrator, Telstar specializes in the custom design, construction, installation, and maintenance of SCADA/PLC systems. In our 40+ years of serving California’s wastewater, water treatment, and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries, Telstar has built a reputation for bringing unmatched efficiency, professionalism and cost-effectiveness to every project.
We are looking for technicians with certificate of completion from an accredited 2-year technical school or ISA level 1 or 2 certificate of completion. We are always growing and expanding. If you’re looking for a fulfilling career with a thriving company that encourages new ideas and rewards excellence, consider becoming a member of our team!
Technician Responsibilities and Duties
• Setup and startup various instrumentation and electrical devices including PLC’s.
• Review project electrical schematics and documentation
• Effectively diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs including the replacement of defective parts, wiring and panel modifications, and troubleshooting.
• Complete service reports per service or project to ensure service requests are being completed, tracked, and monitored.
• Maintain copies of calibration sheets and loop forms for all site start-ups.
• Communicate start-up progress to Field Service Coordinator and Service Manager and other departments.
• Train customers on system operations and capabilities including preparing training materials.
• Programming, Engineering
Qualifications and Skills
Technician experience will be involved in water, wastewater and industrial instrumentation and controls. Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly range is $35-$45/hour
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Signing bonus
• Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Sacramento area and Bay Area
Apply to: Send resume to June Johnsen, email@example.com
Contact Person: June Johnsen
Location: Sacramento & Bay Area, CA
Application Method: Send resume to June Johnsen
Base Pay: $35 - $45 hourly
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903