Employer: Express Employment Professionals
A local company in Moses Lake, WA is seeking a Survey Technician-Drafter. The drafter will prepare plats and maps and perform data processing and analysis under the supervision of a Survey Project Manager.
● Complete work on schedule and within budget
● Collaborate with engineering staff and survey project manager to resolve drafting errors, insufficient information on drawings, and other drafting-related issues
● Involvement in the office will include reducing survey data, performing calculations, copying and filing of this data
● Draws finished 3D designs and assembly and detail drawings for special sales orders or changes to standard products
● Associate's degree in Computer Aided Drafting or related degree or equivalent experience
● Demonstrated proficiencies in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a plus
● LSIT certification is a plus
● 3+ years of CAD drafting preferred
● ESRI/GIS experience is a plus
● 3D Modeling experience is a plus
Job Pay: $20 - $25/hour DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Benefits of the Company:
● Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
● 401(k) matching
● Life Insurance
● And more!
EASY WAYS TO APPLY NOW!
Call our office at 509-765-0322
Complete an online application at www.expresspros.com/moseslakewa. Submit to the Moses Lake location!
Resumes can be emailed to: Stan.Pichinevskiy@ExpressPros.com
We are located at:
131 W. 4th Avenue
Moses Lake, WA 98837
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including all Administrative, Commercial, and Light Industrial positions. We find jobs for over 1,000 people every year in the Grant County/Moses Lake area. Let us help you today!
For a complete list of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/moseslakewa.
Contact Person: Stan Pichinevskiy
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: Resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $20.00 - $25.00/hour DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903