Employer: Hanford Mission Integration
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
All-around journeyman, performing all types of electrical work, such as layout of construction wiring, installation, and maintenance of complicated electrical equipment, including switchgear, generating, substation, distribution and control equipment, etc. Take electrical clearance and perform switching operations on high voltage electrical circuits. Perform expert trouble shooting and wiring on complicated equipment and/or rewind motors and generators. Direct work of others and perform any assigned electrical work of lesser skill.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Journeyman level qualifications required via one of the following criteria:
1. Possession of a general journey-level license.
2. Completed 8,000 documented hours of electrical on-the-job training under the supervision of a journey-level electrician in light industrial, commercial, or construction and a minimum of 2,150 hours of classroom training.
3. Verified electrical experience (e.g., military, other State) may be substituted for a portion of the 8,000 documented hours and 2,150 hours of classroom training requirements.
- Washington State licensed electrician.
- Working knowledge of a formalized Lockout/Tagout program.
- Working knowledge of the Electrical Safety Program (NFPA - 70E).
- HVAC/R (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning/Refrigeration) knowledge.
- Universal EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certification.
Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Rate: $47.576
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
The pay rate range listed represents the full range of pay/hr that may be offered, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Apply online https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=37150&PT=E
Base Pay: $47.57/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903