Employer: Ed Staub & Sons
Ed Staub & Sons is a reputable and well-established company that has been serving our local communities since 1957. We are known for our great customer service, which generates very high call volumes from our existing customers. Do you want to be a part of our next trade? This is a great opportunity for a big picture thinker and visionary to help develop a department as an add on to a highly successful company.
We have the customer base. We have the vision. Now we need YOU!
Job Title: HVAC Technician
Reports to: HVAC Supervisor
Purpose: Perform skilled mechanical maintenance duties in inspection, repair, installation, and alteration of heating, Ventilation, air conditioning and systems, and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment. Install HVAC systems in new construction and retro fits. HVAC TECHNICAL SCHOOL HIGHLY DESIRED (2 YEARS).
1. Diagnose and repair malfunctions in various types of heating and air conditioning systems,
including split systems, rooftop equipment, and mini splits.
2. Repair, replace, or calibrate controls, thermostats, switches, fuses, and electrical wiring.
3. Wire and connect motors, compressors, and temperature controls according to wiring schematics.
4. Maintain refrigerant dispensing records to meet federal EPA requirements.
5. Perform preventative maintenance schedules and procedures for all HVAC equipment including
filters, belts, coil cleaning, delta T, and proper subcool/superheat freon pressures.
6. Receive and complete work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
7. Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
8. Maintain inventory of company tools, equipment, and materials.
9. Inspect jobs upon completion to ensure areas are clean.
10. Work with building principals and supervisors to complete work assignments.
11. Detect needed repairs on equipment following established inspection procedures.
12. Respond to emergency calls as needed.
13. Perform general cleaning/maintenance tasks necessary to keep vehicles, equipment, and tools
in clean operable condition.
14. Perform all duties and work assignments in accordance with company policies and procedures.
15. Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
16. Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
17. Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
18. Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including but not
limited to lifting, climbing, etc.
19. Correct unsafe conditions in the work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to
the supervisor immediately.
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive Wage: $20-$30/hr DOE
● Company vehicle, tablet and cell phone
● Start earning PTO immediately.
● Great medical benefits, including dental, vision and life insurance for you AND your family.
Generous 401K Profit Sharing plan.
● Paid holidays.
● On-going development trainings from the best in the business.
● Gain a family! We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company
outings; casual office environment and you will build life-long friendships.
OUR CORE VALUES
Golden Rule – Treat Customers and Co-workers how you want to be treated
Servant Attitude – “In the Ditch”
Hungry – Not complacent, always looking to improve
Have Fun – Positive, Contagious Attitude
This position is in our Eastern Oregon location and would require relocation. We are willing to assist
with some relo costs for the right candidate.
Contact Person: Mary Staub
Email: [email protected]
Location: 201 OR-82, Enterprise, OR 97828
Application Method: Email resume [email protected]
Base Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903