Employer: Westmark Labels & Marking
PROVIDING COMPREHENSIVE LABELING AND MARKING SOLUTIONS SINCE 1982
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are a leader in the marking and labeling business in the Pacific Northwest with an immediate opening for an Equipment Field Service Technician at locations throughout the Northwest. Our Service Technicians provide product installation, maintenance, repair and training on a variety electro-mechanical equipment, computer-based systems and printers for marking and labeling. We are looking for someone with a strong mechanical aptitude. This position has high interaction with our customers and sales staff.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
·Install, maintain, calibrate, adjust, troubleshoot and repair of Thermal Printers, Label Applicators, Ink Jet coding equipment, as well as other electromechanical and pneumatic devices.
· Provide service, technical support (onsite & over the phone) and training on systems as needed.
· Communicate with customers about warranty and service.
·Communicate with vendors regarding issues with warranty, quality, reliability, and training.
· Complete and maintain relevant paperwork.
· Periodic transportation and travel to customer sites to install, calibrate, adjust or repair equipment, in the local area and out of state.
· Must have valid driver’s license, proof of insurability and reliable vehicle available for daily use.
· Must have personal tools including hand tools and digital multimeter.
QUALIFICATIONS OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL INCLUDE:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical field
· Technical degree preferred
· Strong electronic and mechanical skills to include ability to read electronic schematics and block diagrams, understand common component and logic symbols and use analytical tools (e.g., oscilloscope, multi-meter) to troubleshoot and repair equipment to the board level
· Advanced knowledge of computers
· Proficiency in Outlook, Word & Excel. Experience in Visual Mfg. (ERP) and Goldmine (CRM) is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to train and organize others
· Ability to provide exceptional customer service to our customers
· Lifting/Carrying: Frequent lifting/carrying of equipment or tools weighing under 25lbs and occasional lifting/carrying equipment weighing 26 lbs or more with assistance as needed.
· Sitting: Frequent while performing work
· Standing: Frequent while performing work.
· Pushing/pulling: Occasional while performing work.
· Reaching/Handling: Occasional while performing work.
· Bending/Squatting: Occasional while performing work.
· Climbing: Occasional while performing work.
· Crawling: Occasional while performing work.
6701 SW McEwan Rd. • Portland, OR 97035-7815
Order Line (503) 620-0945 • Fax Line (503) 639-6749
19115 68th Avenue South. Suite H101 • Kent, WA 98032
Phone (425) 251-8444 • Fax Line (503) 639-6749
Send resumes to [email protected]
Contact Person: Brad Ulrich - Service Manager
Phone: (425) 251-8444
Email: [email protected]
Location: Northwest (multiple locations)
Application Method: Send resumes to [email protected]
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903