Employer: Silver Creek Contracting LLC
Pipelayer / Underground Utilities
Salary: $20 to $30 DOE
We are looking for an experienced pipe layer. Experience in flanged piping and mechanical equipment installation is a plus. Must be able to handle extreme weather: hot, cold and rain. Must be able to lift 80lbs and stand long periods of time. Must have a driver license and reliable transportation. Able to pass a background check and drug test. Excellent company with excellent pay, training, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, etc. Must be very dependable with a good work ethic. Drug free. Excellent opportunity for the right person.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Install and join pipes for underground utilities, water mains, sewer mains and storm drains
• Handling and/or moving materials
• Backfill pipe trenches
• Rig and set precast structures and pipe materials
• Use hand tools such as cut off saw, wrenches, tampers, pumps lasers, levels.
• Install dewatering systems, & pumps
• Removing old or broken piping system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Have at least 2 years of experience
• Must be knowledgeable, competent, and experienced
• Knowledge of sewer systems, storm drains, and water mains
• Ability to working safely in all construction situations
• Know and maintain safety standards as established and required by the State of Oregon and company policy
• Understand grades
As an equal opportunity employer Silver Creek Contracting will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Silver Creek Contracting also enforces a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
Employee Benefits: Silver Creek Contracting offers a competitive benefits package that consists of employer paid Medical/Vision for employees and a matching 401K Program. Employees also have the option of enrolling in Dental Coverage as well as AFLAC.
Location: Umatilla, OR
Application Method: Company Website: https://silvercreekcontracting.com/general-job-application/
Base Pay: $20 - $30 /HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903