Employer: Silver Creek Contracting LLC
Carpenter/Concrete Finisher Job Description:
Salary: $18 to $35 DOE
The Concrete Finisher/ Carpenter performs a variety of tasks including site prep, forming, finishing, protecting and repair concrete in as safe and efficient manner. The employee in this role uses a variety of tools to complete project tasks.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Constructing and setting forms
• Assist with placing and tying rebar
• Ensuring that forms are set to desired pitch, depth and proper alignment
• Spread, level and smooth concrete using a rake, shovel, hand and powered trowels, hand and power screed and float.
• Use a powered vibrator to compact concrete
• Mold expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointer and straight edge.
• Finish concrete either smooth or rough surfaces
• Use powered saws and other specialized concrete finishing equipment
• Application of surface treatments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• One year of experience in forming, pouring and finishing concrete
• Basic knowledge and understanding of rough carpentry
• Has some experience with tying rebar.
As an equal opportunity employer Silver Creek Contracting will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Silver Creek Contracting also enforces a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy.
Employee Benefits: Silver Creek Contracting offers a competitive benefits package that consists of employer paid Medical/Vision for employees and a matching 401K Program. Employees also have the option of enrolling in Dental Coverage as well as AFLAC.
Location: Umatilla, OR
Application Method: Company Website: https://silvercreekcontracting.com/general-job-application/
Base Pay: $18 - $35 /HR
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903