Employer: Hanford Mission Integration
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
Operate semi-trailer and truck and trailer; transit mix; motor crane; A-frame; fuel truck; three-axle truck; dump truck; fork lift; two-axle flat bed; water truck; farm tractor, and related equipment; passenger bus; perform taxi, chauffeur, and wrecker services.
Other job duties include:
* Wash and clean vehicles, make minor repairs incidental to driving; such as, changing tires, etc.
* Also includes towing of trash trailer with two-axle trucks, loading and unloading of vehicles, and performing general labor functions as assigned.
* Utilize material moving equipment such as manual or power-driven hand trucks, wheelbarrows, etc. in the duties of moving, lifting, stacking, loading or unloading.
* Perform ground and shrubbery maintenance including mowing, pruning, trimming, weeding, and snow removal.
* Utilize and operate all ground and shrub maintenance equipment in performance of the above tasks.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL) with Hazardous Waste and Tanker endorsements.
* Five (5) years of commercial truck driving experience.
* Per Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR), minimum age requirement is 21 years of age for movement of Hazardous Material.
Drug screen requirements for this position are under 49 CFR 40-85 DOT/CDL Drivers. Candidate must be self-certified with Washington State Department of Licensing as a non-excepted interstate driver. Candidate must successfully obtain and maintain a medical card issued by the registered medical provider. Position requires Radiation II and Hazardous Worker 40 hour courses. This position is considered essential personnel. Shift work at management discretion.
Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Rate: $34.492 - $36.308
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
The pay rate range listed represents the full range of pay/hr that may be offered, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Apply online https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=37723&PT=E
Base Pay: $34.49 - $36.30/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903