Employer: Mundial Group Inc.
Mundial Group Inc. is a Controls Company specializing in Instrument Calibrations and Commissioning Services throughout the Process Controls Industry. Mundial Group is based in SW Washington, but our contracts vary throughout the United States. We are currently seeking Instrument Technicians who have strong personnel skills, able to communicate well with our staff and clients, understand the importance of safety in the workplace and a willingness to travel.
• Calibrate, troubleshoot, repair, modify, perform field loop testing and instrument configurations for commissioning and start-up support as assigned by the supervisor or project leader.
• Provide technical input to customers regarding design, installation, repair, and safe operation of equipment and systems.
• Report to the instrument supervisor.
• 2 Year Technical Degree or an Associate Degree in Instrumentation or Electronic technology with experience in the Instrumentation field or equivalent Military Electronics Program. 2+ years of previous field experience preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret interconnection diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (PID's), loop sheets, and schematics
• Ability to troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate electronic equipment and controls, pneumatic equipment and controls, advanced analytical and laboratory equipment
• Ability to work productively with limited supervision
• Familiar with computers, software, computerized control systems and interfacing instrument control systems
• Willing to travel and work overtime.
• Physically able to work in high areas and on ladders, work in confined spaces, work in outdoor weather conditions, able to work in high noise areas (with proper PPE), able to wear respirators and other PPE as required by the job, able to read small print, able to see all colors and have good manual dexterity and coordination, and meet other physical requirements as specified in the job description.
• Strong skills in the following areas: self-motivation, teamwork, communications, resolving problems, concern for others, dependability and innovation
• Committed to following and supporting safety practices
• Willingness to keep up to date with new technology
• Ability to use instrumentation test equipment
• Ability to use hand and power tools
Contact Person: Ricky Rudd
Email: [email protected]
Location: Portland, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903