Employer: Family Vision Care
Busy multi-doctor, patient orientated optometry practice looking for a cheerful, energetic, self motivated individual to join our team as a receptionist.
Qualified candidates must:
-Be bilingual/biliterate in Spanish and English
-Be dependable and punctual.
- Provide excellent customer service
-Demonstrate proficient attention to detail.
-Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the ability to demonstrate multi-tasking and to be flexible as a result of interruption.
- Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and follow instructions.
· Greeting and directing patients
· Managing multiple phone lines
· Scheduling patients appropriately
· Checking insurance benefits
· Frequent patient interaction including gathering patient information, check in, check out, discussing financial information.
· Various administrative tasks including faxing, referrals, making charts, cleaning etc.
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available from 7:30-5:30 Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday, 7:30-6:30 Tuesdays and 7:00-3:30 Fridays as operating hours slightly vary.
Family Vision Care offers a teamwork environment and competitive compensation package complete with benefits. Benefits include 401k matched contribution, office funded membership to Direct Primary Care, Health sharing plan, biannual uniform allowance, and paid time off.
Contact Person: Kari Bruley
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $17.00 - $19.00/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903