Employer: Family Vision Care
Family Vision Care is a busy multi-doctor, patient orientated optometry practice looking for an energetic, friendly individual to join our team as an optometric technician. Our office takes pride in providing the highest level of eye care in a comfortable and caring environment for both staff and patients.
Qualified candidates must:
· Be dependable and punctual.
· Have the ability to demonstrate multi-tasking and to be flexible as a result of interruption.
· Provide excellent customer service with proficient attention to detail
· Demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and follow instructions
· Have ability to work independently and as a team
· Preparing patient for doctor’s visit by collecting pertinent medical information including personal medical history using EHR system in a timely manner
· Using equipment to conduct pre-test for exams as well as diagnostic tests
· Training contact lens wearers
· Frequent communication with patients and office staff
· General office duties including filing, phone calls, cleaning.
This is a full time position. Candidates must be available from 7:30-5:30 Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday, 7:30-6:30 Tuesdays and 7:00-3:30 Fridays as operating hours slightly vary.
Family Vision Care offers a team work environment and competitive compensation package complete with benefits. Benefits include: health sharing plan, paid training, paid holidays, paid time off.
Candidates with a medical background are strongly encouraged to apply, must be confident and motivated. We are willing to train the right candidate
Wages DOE, Bilingual preferred
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903