Employer: Hanford Mission Integration Solutions
Title Substation Operator
Position Number 37099
Company Hanford Mission Integration So
City/State Richland, WA
Job Duties/Scope Of Work
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of an electrical transmission substation. Perform all operations required to maintain service at specific levels; in emergencies diagnose trouble and take appropriate action. Perform routine maintenance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- WA State EL01 Electrical License.
- Four years of electrical experience.
- Possession of a valid Washington driver's license.
- Experience with operating medium voltage switching devices and meter reading devices associated with high voltage electrical transmission and distribution systems.
- Understanding of relay nomenclature.
Compensation & Benefits
Hourly Rate: $40.260
HMIS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, short-and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and paid time off. For a full list of benefits please visit our benefits website: https://hmis.hanford.gov/hr/page.cfm/employeebenefits
The pay rate range listed represents the full range of pay/hr that may be offered, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
HMIS is an EEOE/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Relocation Funding Provided No
U.S. Citizenship Required Yes
Clearance Required No
Job Classification HAMTC
Shift Work Required No
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online: https://bms.hanford.gov/hrisjp/JobDetail.aspx?BU=HMC&ID=37099&PT=E
Base Pay: $40.26
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903