Employer: Yakima School District
● High School diploma or GED.
● Must demonstrate competency as measured through Basic Skills Test.
● Have or ability to obtain within one (1) year of employment a Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
● Experience with computer applications, such as Google, MS Office, Skyward, Homeroom, etc.
● Experience/training district adopted instructional materials assessment systems preferred.
● AA degree or higher or two years of study at an institution of higher education preferred.
● Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
● Record of dependability, flexibility, regular attendance.
● Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with students, parents, staff, and the
● Maintain confidentiality.
Primary Function: To provide program data management and technology support to the buildings.
Other Functions and Responsibilities:
● Utilize data systems to obtain and/or provide essential data for all district programs and assessments.
● Work collaboratively with a variety of departments (MTSS, Teaching & Learning, Operations, SES, Student
& Family Services, State & Federal, Assessment).
● Assist buildings with utilizing all components of the district data and assessment management systems.
● Facilitate student-based electronic learning environments.
● Assist in the transferring of data between the district and programs.
● Assist in the completion of state and federally required data collection.
● Assist in the coordination of the district Assessments.
● Assist the buildings with maintaining student services records.
● Remain current on district programs involving technology.
● Provide support for Student Learning Plans.
● Provide support with district data reporting system.
Expectations for Continued Employment:
● Employment is contingent upon passing the Washington State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation
Criminal Background Check.
● Maintain consistent presence at assigned worksite and regular work hours.
● Comply with all District policies and operational procedures.
● Must maintain punctuality and regular attendance.
● Complete SafeSchool’s online training in accordance with the Yakima School District.
● Obtain a CPR and First Aid Card if needed.
● Attend job specific trainings as required.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Apply online https://yakimajobs.hrmplus.net/JobOpenings.aspx
Base Pay: $22.45 - $27.32/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903