Employer: Precision Cutting Technologies
Precision Cutting Technologies
CAD Drafter/Project Manager
About the Position
Precision Cutting is a Fabrication Shop in business for over 23 years, and has earned the "Best Places to Work" award 2 years in a row. We are growing and in need of a CAD Drafter for mostly metal manufacturing. The successful candidate will manage CAD/drafting, Customer Quotes, Order processing, Vendors, Quality, Planning and Manufacturing as necessary. Excellent customer service and computer skills will be necessary to ensure high quality products and customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Design, draft, and layout drawings of components, assemblies, and systems from specifications, source control drawings, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions.
• Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Manage the relationship with the customer in a highly professional manner.
• Ensures project orders are reviewed and entered correctly and in a timely basis.
• Communicates with customers from the start to finish regarding each project
• Acts as a key point of contact for all functions pertaining to an order during the duration of the project.
Education and/or Experience:
Education: CAD Drafting degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, or Registrations:
Lean manufacturing training Preferred
CAD, Solidworks required, CAM experience preferred, Programming using CNC machining software and ERP software a plus. Related keywords: project manager, project management
Phone: (509) 922-8755
Location: Liberty Lake, WA
Application Method: Employment Application: https://www.pctmfg.com/employment
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903