Job Title: Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Assistance Supervisor
Location: Bothell, WA; Sultan, WA
Shift: 5:00 am – 1:30 pm
Pay range: $33.03/hour – $49.57/hour
The Electrical Engineer Maintenance Lead position is the most senior level role in the Maintenance department reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. This role has knowledge of the most complex manufacturing systems and equipment and can leverage that knowledge to perform troubleshooting and repairs. This role requires specific expertise in complex electrical control systems, CNC machine programming/repair/maintenance, robotic control systems repair/maintenance, and PLCs (programmable logic controllers). Perform maintenance and repairs on all equipment and keep records using Maximo maintenance software. Work independently on projects of great complexity and may provide direction to an assistant or to less experienced maintenance staff. Interact with internal and external contacts.
A. Essential Functions
1. Design and implement preventive maintenance programs which reduce the risk of equipment failure and maximize productivity.
2. Responsible for the development, implementation, and day-to-day supervision of maintenance systems, processes, and documentation associated with an efficient and high performing manufacturing organization.
3. Provide long term solutions and day-to-day support to all Production teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, and equipment failures.
4. Develop and maintain key performance indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment reliability, and overall equipment effectiveness).
5. Ensure equipment and facilities maintenance is scheduled in a timely manner and work closely with Production to schedule and accomplish repairs with least impact to the production schedule
B. Additional Job Responsibilities
1. Attend meetings or programs required by plant management or regulatory identities.
2. If the Electrical Engineer Maintenance Lead is a member of one of Romac’s environmental safety teams, the role may also include the following:
•Inspect, report, and repair leaking machines
•Prepare Dangerous Wastes for disposal
•Spill response team member
•Passivation room Spiking team member
•DOE/DOT Hazardous Waste training
3. Ensure effective communication of equipment status to production leadership.
C. Minimum Qualifications
1. 6+ years of experience in a machine maintenance role (specifically in the area of position specialization) or 6+ year of trade or military school related to mechanical and/or electrical repair
2. Able to read blueprints, drawings, schematics, and complex instruction sets
3. Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and systems
4. Metal fabrication (design, layout, cutting, and welding multiple material types)
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and all current, major company computer programs and operating systems, including Maximo
D. Additional Preferred Qualifications
1. Driver’s license
2. Lift truck license
3. Fall Protection Certification
4. Confined space Certification
5. Arc Flash safety training
Some benefits listed below have waiting periods attached:
- Quarterly Discretionary Profit-Sharing Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term / Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Year-End Bonus
- Cell Phone Discounts Available
Disclaimer: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Moreover, nothing in this job description restricts the management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Romac believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited by the assigned responsibilities. It is our expectation that each employee will offer their services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of the company.
Contact Person: Claire Nissen
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Email email@example.com
Base Pay: $33.03/hour - $49.57/hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903