Employer: Washington State Department of Social & Health Services
Helping others and transforming lives is our priority and a daily focus that comes with the job. We hire employees who care for others. And as a government agency, we provide for our employees.
Here’s a peek of the great benefits package we offer, which is one of the most competitive in the nation!
• Many different and very affordable medical insurance options that include dental and vision plans for you and your family
• Life Insurance
• Basic Long Term Disability coverage.
• You can enroll in a medical flexible spending account which enables you to use tax- deferred dollars toward your health care
• Retirement and Deferred Compensation plans for your future financial needs. The Deferred Compensation Plan is a supplemental
retirement savings program (like an IRA) that allows you control over the amount of pre-tax salary dollars you defer as well as
the flexibility to choose between multiple investment options
• Generous Vacation, Leave, and Holidays
• The Dependent Care Assistance Program allows you to set aside pre-tax money from your paycheck to help pay for qualifying
childcare or elder care expenses
• Many offices allow a wide variety of shift/schedule options and commuter benefits
• As a government employee, you may be able to receive loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
DSHS has jobs for entry-level job seekers, like direct care providers, food handlers, warehouse workers, and office assistants.
And for those who have furthered their education, we are here as a career choice in occupations such as nurses, counselors, skilled trades, IT, and fiscal analysts.
Contact Person: JENNY BASTROM
Location: Multiple locations statewide - Washington
Application Method: https://bit.ly/3Fla93L
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903