Employer: Yakima Neighborhood Health
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1975, Non-Profit Yakima Neighborhood Health Services serves patients in the areas of Behavioral Health, Family Dentistry, Internal Medicine, Women’s Health, Primary Care, Pediatrics, Vision Care and Pharmacy. Our mission is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care, promote learning opportunities for students of health professions, end homelessness and improve quality of life in our communities. Yakima Neighborhood Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in the workplace and are committed to an inclusive work environment.
WHY WORK AT YNHS?
YNHS offers great compensation for this position, with a starting salary of $22.00-$25.30 an hour, along with high value benefits of employer provided medical, dental, vision, life, disability and retirement insurances. To support our team, we also provide 10 paid holidays, flexible amounts of paid leave and/or cash out options, and retention bonuses to reward commitment to our mission.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
We are looking for a team member that has medical billing experience and great customer service with a passion for serving our community. Some technical requirements for this position are:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge in ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of billing systems and processes, understanding of Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) reimbursement
- Experience with NextGen Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is highly preferred.
- Skills in customer service and data entry.
- Convenient if bilingual English/Spanish.
- Ability to successfully pass a background check in relation to the position applied for.
DAY TO DAY:
Computer entry and file maintenance of patient accounts.
Accurate and timely entry of patient charges, payments, adjustments.
Accurate and timely submission of third-party claims.
Produce and send monthly statements to appropriate accounts with outstanding balances.
Assist with collection activities as needed.
Work with other business office personnel in reception activities as needed.
Contact Person: Steve Ghiglione
Phone: (509) 574-5567
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: https://yakima-neighborhood-health-services.hiringthing.com/job/284160/patient-account-representative
Base Pay: $22 - $25.30
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903