Employer: Last Hop Tech
MSP Specialist - The position is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, monitoring and support of end user client systems as well as the necessary behind the scenes documentation, vendor management and trouble ticket escalation. Logging incoming support requests with PSA software and/or per intake policy. (answer phones and create tickets)
Providing immediate technical support to clients through onsite or remote means (phone, email, etc).
Ability to work projects from start to finish
Install software and perform routine maintenance and network administration tasks.
Document actions, troubleshooting steps and equipment information.
Perform bench work and research as required.
Attending training as requested by LHT to maintain skills in required areas
Preliminary setup of all new equipment and installation
Review active issues in RMM tools, export and create ticket
Manage our onsite toolkits (keeps them organized and fully stocked)
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Understanding of computer and network hardware, including routing/switching.
2. Experience troubleshooting basic computer/network hardware issues and Windows based systems.
3. Experience troubleshooting user issues including email, printing, network, and malware-related issues.
4. Job occasionally requires traveling short distances (reimbursed mileage) to client sites.
5. Occasionally requires lifting equipment of up to 50lbs.
6. Willingness to learn, adapt, grow, accept criticism and work as part of a close-knit team.
7. Office/time management organizational skills
8. Strong professional, ethical, and interpersonal skills
9. Keen attention to detail; ability to absorb and retain information quickly; highly motivated.
10. Critical thinking; analysis, interpretation, and problem solving.
Contact Person: Travis Schlaman
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $21.50
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903