Cub Crafters, an industry leader in light aircraft manufacturing, is seeking a talented, organized and dedicated individual to join our team. This individual must be a dependable, an active member of the production team who is able to work independently and with others.
• Will fabricate and weld components in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Must work at a reasonable pace and within our quality standards to insure timely completion.
• Use MIG and TIG machines with proper filler rod or wire according to blueprints.
• Position and clamp work pieces together or assemble them in a jig fixture.
• Fabricate new or replacement parts.
• Adjust weld machine as needed to accommodate varying thicknesses of material.
• Accurately measure and lay out locations for welded components.
• Maintain set tolerances in all production and assemblies.
• Notify supervisor of material and gas shortages before materials run out.
• Check and verify that part numbers match prints prior to assembly.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
• Complete in-house weld certification.
• Job knowledge through suitable education or prior work experience
• Must be familiar with basic shop equipment such as saws, shears, brakes, power presses, drill presses, band saws, etc.
• Able to read and understand blueprints.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards
• Understand and carry out detailed, written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
An industry-competitive package is being offered in for top-notch individuals.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be downloaded at www.cubcrafters.com. Please send application and resume to: [email protected]
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Send application and resume to [email protected]
Base Pay: DOQ
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903