Employer: Branom Instrument Company
Calibration Technician - Branom Instrument Company
Since 1947, Branom Instrument Co. has been providing our customers with best-in-class process instrumentation. We achieve this through a highly engaged team of employees who are committed to our success.
The Calibration Technician performs calibration, certification, and servicing of various types of pressure measuring equipment. Familiarity with the handling and servicing of mechanical equipment in general is required.
- Calibrate and repair customer supplied equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment failures
- Record and input test results into database
- Prepare calibration documentation and reports
- Generate orders for incoming service work
- Interact regularly with customers and other team members
- Ability to both follow and assist in creating documented test procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Provide backup support for Shipping & Receiving Department
- Ability to work independently
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Capable of lifting (50 pounds) unassisted
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- A minimum of a 2-year technical certification
- Experience in pressure gauge calibration
We are open to entry level candidates as well as experienced technicians.
We offer competitive wages ($19.50 - $25.50 per hour depending on experience) and a benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a 401K plan with a match and free parking. This is an exciting opportunity with room to advance and be involved in all department activities.
Office Location: Seattle (SODO area)
If you feel you have the skills and drive for this position, please apply at the following link!
Contact Person: Beth Hrdlicka
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Apply online https://branom.bamboohr.com/careers/28?source=aWQ9MjU%3D
Base Pay: $19.50 - $25.50 doe
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903