My client is a wonderful and growing marketing communications firm in Seattle, and has clients in the utility industry. They are looking for a highly motivated, outgoing professional to join their Field Services Team in support of our Home Energy Savings program and contractor partner base in Yakima and Walla Walla Washington. The Field Representative will primarily recruit, train, and motivate weatherization contractors to upgrade existing single-family homes with energy efficient products and measures that are qualified for this Pacific Power rebate program. This role will also support in-office program coordination in day-to-day project execution. The territory includes Yakima and Walla Walla, Washington.
• Regular field visits to contractors working in Pacific Power’s Washington territory
• Overseeing Wattsmart Trade Ally program compliance
• Ensuring that contractors are properly educated about utility programs, services, and weatherization programs so
information can accurately be relayed to customer
• Ensuring correct installation of rebated products and services
• Performing formal and informal program contractor training
• Working with contractors to maximize promotion of utility rebated services and products
• Regular professional reporting of contractor visitations, trainings, and outreach results to C+C management
• Maintaining, enhancing, and document the utilities relationship with all contractor program participants
• Return calls and emails promptly to contractors and customers as needed
• Attend community events and promote programs while talking with patrons
• Qualifying products and services for inclusion in the program
• Updating C+C’s custom Salesforce-based CRM and products database
• Creating, coordinating, and updating agreements with contractors
• Developing quarterly reports and all other reporting metrics
• Assisting program management with all other aspects of program planning and execution
• Special projects and other duties as needed
• Review and provide input on marketing plans
The field representative will receive extensive on-the-job training in energy efficient products and services, Pacific Power's Home Energy Savings program as well as customer relations practices, data systems and internal policies and practices. This position can be based in either Yakima, WA; Tri-Cities, WA or Walla Walla, WA.
• A background in residential new construction, remodeling, or weatherization is a plus
• Fluent in Spanish Strongly Preferred
• Be a helpful, professional and a quick learner
• Be a motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong customer service skills and attention to detail
• Have a minimum of two years experience in customer relations or similar roles
• Plus to have a strong educational background with emphasis in marketing, sales, or communications
• Be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Have experience working with Asana, and/or CRM systems like Salesforce.com
• Have reliable transportation
• Be comfortable with approximately 25% travel (no overnight travel) within Eastern Washington territory and very
occasional evening/weekend hours
• Experience with energy efficiency is a plus
A bit about this client and their culture:
• We have a diverse mix of work that is good for people, our community and our planet. Our team genuinely cares
about our clients’ issues, our goal of doing good work and the success of the agency.
• We create a work culture that is collaborative, team-oriented and provides an environment where awesome ideas
can come from anywhere.
• We are committed to continual growth in our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion practices.
• We provide a healthy benefits package, and a clear compensation structure for each role.
• We facilitate and encourage regular feedback, along with career pathway conversations designed to help you and
your manager create a development plan for your continued growth.
• We hire employees who:
o value inclusion, equity, and diversity and are open-minded and respectful
o are ego-free
o are flexible, positive, and forward-thinking
o are passionate about results
o have a sense of humor
o are kind, welcoming, and helpful
Base salary starts at $55,000 plus bonus and fully paid benefits (and great co-workers). Please email Jana with your interest along with a resume.
Contact Person: Jana Johnson
Location: Remote + Covering Yakima, Walla Walla, Tri-Cities area for 25% daytime travel
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $55,000 plus bonus and fully paid benefits
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903