Employer: Western Materials
Western Materials is seeking an executive assistant at its Yakima administrative office. The executive assistant works directly for ownership, handling communication and scheduling as well as assisting in company financials and compliance. Candidates for this position must be highly organized and reliable. The position requires a strong quantitative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be highly reliable, organized, and detailed-oriented
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office software- Excel, Word, and Teams
• Have prior work experience in similar role and or formal education
• Be good with numbers
• Be able to take accurate meeting notes
• Possess strong grammar skills
• Be a self-starter
• Have strong communication skills
• Be a problem solver
Western Materials is a growth-oriented company, currently operating at eight locations in Washington and Oregon. Western is a family-owned company which seeks people with the abilities to join and contribute to its talented team.
Western Materials is a drug-free company.
Please email resumes to Matt Martinkus, email@example.com
Contact Person: Matt Martinkus
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please email resumes to Matt Martinkus, firstname.lastname@example.org
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903