Employer: Romac Industries
Looking to grow your career at a company that supports that growth and cares for its employees? Look no further! Romac Industries, innovator of pipe products for the waterworks industry, is seeking an experienced Electrician for our Bothell location. We have an opening on swing shift (1:00pm-9:30pm).
You will plan and perform installation and maintenance of a variety of electrical equipment such as control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, switches, etc. Connect and disconnect electric powered machines, repair motors and generators, and replace fuses and set circuit breakers on high and low-tension circuits. You will diagnose electrical trouble, use hand and power tools, and work from wiring diagrams. Planning may involve determination of method and sequence of operation and selection of materials to be used. You will work independently and may provide direction to an assistant or to less experienced electricians, and work under L&I permits where required.
1. Lay out, install, and maintain a wide variety of electrical equipment, including motors, motor generator sets, rectifiers, transformers, alarm and communication systems, machine and process controls, relays, circuit breakers, and electronic devices.
2. Install power, light, electronic, and control circuits and apparatuses; establish secondary distribution centers; balance loads; and wire complicated circuits with a large number of connections.
3. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and replace or repair parts.
4. Perform all three-phase work and single-phase work.
5. Understand and follow all safety rules and guidelines.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
1. Able to supervise and train others.
2. If the incumbent is a member of one of Romac’s environmental safety teams, the role may also include the following:
· Inspect, report, and repair leaking machines
· Absorb spills and deposit absorbents
· Prepare Dangerous Wastes for disposal
· Receive annual spill response training
· Spill response team member
· Passivation room Spiking team member
· DOE/DOT Hazardous Waste training
· Passivation Room Maintenance
· Current with Arc Flash training
1. High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (5+ years in the electrician field preferred)
2. Able to correctly size/engineer electrical circuits to current NEC codes
3. Understanding of computer programs: Oracle, Excel, Word, and Maximo
4. Licenses and certifications for electrical certification required
5. Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical machinery, processes, and facilities, and hydraulic and pneumatic machinery and systems.
6. Metal fabrication (design, layout, cutting, and welding multiple material types), reading and understanding of documents, blueprints, and electrical schematics, and precision measurement using micrometers, snap gauges, calipers, and rulers
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Driver’s license
2. Lift truck license
3. Fall protection
5. CPR and first aid certification
Shift: Monday - Friday 1:00PM - 9:30PM
Salary: $33.03-49.57/hour DOE
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Contact Person: Claire Nissen
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Email email@example.com or online at https://romac.com/industrial-electrician
Base Pay: $33.03-$49.57/hour DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903