Employer: Romac Industries
The employee in the Machine Maintenance Mechanic position typically has knowledge of the most complex manufacturing systems and equipment, along with the ability to troubleshoot and repair them. This role often specializes in a specific area of expertise, including CNC machine repair/maintenance or HVAC repair/maintenance. Performs maintenance and repairs on all equipment and keeps records using the Maximo maintenance software. Works independently on projects of greatest complexity and may provide direction to an assistant or to less experienced maintenance staff. Interacts with internal and external contacts.
Schedule: 1:30pm-10:00pm OR 9:00pm-5:30am
A. Essential Functions:
1. Operation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of all machines, processes, and facilities.
2. Perform daily work responsibilities related to the position’s area of specialization.
3. Construction, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical control and distribution systems.
4. Perform basic electrical repairs and troubleshooting.
5. Operate systems required for security, fire, and life safety.
B. Additional Job Responsibilities:
1. Train other employees in areas of skill and safety.
2. Daily operation and maintenance of production support systems, bulk welding gas, and/or bulk propane.
3. Install additional phones and network drops, including programming of voicemail and phone switch.
C. Minimum Qualifications:
1. 6+ years of experience in a machine maintenance role (specifically in the area of position specialization) or 6+ years of trade or military school related to mechanical and/or electrical repair.
2. Able to cut, weld, and fabricate various metals.
3. Able to read blueprints, drawings, schematics, and complex instruction sets.
4. Troubleshooting and repair of mechanical machinery, processes, and facilities, and of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment and systems.
5. Metal fabrication (design, layout, cutting, and welding multiple material types).
6. All current major, personal computer programs and operating systems, including Maximo.
Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee assistance program
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
Contact Person: Claire Nissen
Email: [email protected]
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Email claire[email protected] or online https://romac.com/maintenance-mech-3
Base Pay: $28.75-$43.13/hour DOE
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903