Employer: Align Electric Inc
Full time (with some overtime) position needed to be filled now. We are seeking a state licensed Apprentice Electrician or Trainee with opportunity for acquiring 01 commercial hours and are currently interviewing qualified applicants.
Align Electric is a well-established electrical service company in East Puget Sound (Issaquah to Redmond): We provide excellent service, installation & repairs to all our Commercial, Residential & Industrial customers in the area.
This is service work. You will be working with an experienced journeyman, traveling to multiple jobs daily, interacting with commercial and residential customers while providing a variety of services: assemble, install test electrical wiring, terminate electrical panels, install lighting fixtures and all electrical devices, troubleshoot commercial and residential electrical wiring, appliances and fixtures, and other tasks as assigned.
• Able to travel to work each day (full time – 40+ hours a week) and show up on time ready to work. Your day will start and end in Issaquah, WA (best if you live in or near Issaquah).
• Maintain current WA Apprentice/Trainee license (transfer to Apprentice Card by June 2023)
• Must have valid driver's license; must be an insurable good driver.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and have no alcohol or Marijuana in your system prior to work.
• Must have a professional, clean appearance and to be able to cover objectionable markings, gauges or tattoos.
• Must have own hand tools, battery set and some test tools.
• Need to be somewhat familiar with the NEC code requirements (have a code book).
• Some experience in working with electrical material and tools.
• Must be willing to be teachable, open to learning, ask question and follow directions.
• Read, write and speak English effectively with good communication skills, Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus. Computer and App literate.
• Ability to daily lift, bend, climb ladders, work with arms overhead for long periods, pull wire, dig trenches, lift over 100 lbs., is not color sight impaired.
We offer our customers a clean, neat, presentable finished project which they can be proud to show-off and will recommend our companies services to others. We expect the same from our employees in their appearance and attitude.
Contact Person: Marc Kaplan
Location: Issaquah, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $28+
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903