Employer: Mercer Ranches Inc
As a Trailer Mechanic / Fabricator, you will use your skills to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment with limited or no supervision in a safe, and professional manner. Every day, you can improve and challenge yourself, and if you have the desire and ambition, you’ll have the potential to work towards leadership roles in our farm shop. Like every member of our team, we will rely on you to provide exceptional customer service.
Additional duties include the following:
1. Maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems on a variety of trailers while using a high degree of independent judgment
2. Welding and fabrication on a variety of trailers and equipment
3. When required, travel to field job sites for repair/maintenance of equipment; must maintain service vehicle in a clean and professional manner
4. Assist in the training of lower level technicians as needed
5. Maintain paperwork/electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a complete and timely manner.
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record
2+ years of experience in trailer repair and / or fabrication
Must own tools applicable to position
Superior customer service, teamwork and verbal/written communication skills
Ability to frequently lift items up to 50 lbs. and move items up to 100+ lbs. on occasion.
Willing to work in all weather conditions.
We believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
Competitive wages + generous tool rental + bonus program based on farm profitability, benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, 3 weeks of vacation, and 5 holidays.
Contact Person: Nat Cowell
Location: Prosser, Washington
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $18 - $30 per hour
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903