Employer: Allan Brothers
Allan Bros., Inc. is seeking an IT Technician to join our team! As one of Washington State’s premier fruit growers and packers, Allan Brothers is an exciting and fast-growing company that is currently pursuing dynamic employees to join our team.
The environment at Allan Brothers is a rewarding one; a professional, friendly, and challenging atmosphere, with room for advancement. Employees are encouraged to develop their abilities on the job through peer mentorship and to contribute to the positive, team-oriented innovation that has served to build Allan Brothers into what it is today.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the IT Technician is responsible for providing exceptional IT Support for Allan Brothers, its employees, and associated organizations. Duties include providing direct technical assistance and support for hardware, network, and software issues, and maintaining IT infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The essential functions listed below are not intended to reflect all duties that may be assigned to this position. Allan Brothers may augment duties, including essential functions, at its discretion.
· Configure, install, maintain, and repair IT hardware and end-user applications, including but not limited to: computers, terminals, printers, and mobile devices
· Primary (Tier 1) response to end-user requests for service and IT troubleshooting; triage and categorization of incoming tickets
· Provision end-user accounts and software licensing
· Provide IT onboarding training; process offboarding for IT accounts
· Record activities, solutions, and responses via the IT ticketing system
· Assist with IT security procedures and ongoing education
· Participate in rotating on-call schedule for after-hours IT support
· Provision company-owned and BYOD devices with mobile device management software
· Maintain IT inventory records and documentation
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENTRY:
· Information technology such as Windows operating systems, hardware, and applications
· Familiarity with mobile operating systems
· Active Directory and Microsoft 365 technologies
· Meet consistent attendance by working 40 hours per week, participate in after-hours on-call schedule, and some overtime as necessary
· Travel to remote locations for support
· Interact with colleagues, supervisors, and other employees face to face
· Communicate effectively
· Work from elevated platforms up to 60 feet and lift or move objects up to 50 pounds
EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATION/LICENSES, AND TRAINING:
· 1 year of experience with computer repair and networking
· System troubleshooting
· Familiarity with PowerShell or similar high-level scripting language preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
· Compensation will depend on qualifications and experience.
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans offered to regular, full-_time employees, in addition to a company-sponsored 401(k) retirement savings plan._
Allan Bros., Inc. is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Closing Date: 08/23/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $24.00 per hour
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
High school or equivalent (Required)
computer repair and networking: 1 year (Preferred)
system troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Location: Naches, WA
Application Method: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=allan+brothers&l=yakima%2C+wa&from=searchOnHP&vjk=6caeb457da533fc7
Base Pay: $16-$24/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903