Employer: Del Monte
General Description – Position Function and Scope
Start up, shut down, maintain, clean, and operate multiple assets of a label line. Food Safety & Quality Responsibilities include Ensure product safety through enforcement of company policy and regulatory standards. Enforce company quality standards.
ENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Responsibilities, job duties, major tasks performed, and percentage of time required)
• Start/Stop, observe, and refill label machine material supplies and refill fiber/cartons on tray pack and or cartoner. Perform minor adjustments and maintenance.
• Follow SOPs, product batch record instructions, and corresponding quality documentation in detail.
• Understanding of production schedule, SKU changeovers, and production priorities.
• Able to understand Kanban methodology for packaging replenishments.
• Report and make recommendations regarding equipment, work area, supplies, required repairs, process concerns, and safety concerns.
• Perform Container Workmanship documentation and machine performance checks.
• Ability to perform all label line job positions and provide break relief when needed.
• Meets physical demand of walking from asset to asset on label line.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot problems to obtain maximum efficiency without sacrificing product quality and minimize waste. Understanding of OEE and areas for improvement in quality, yield, and efficiency.
• Always maintain a clean work area.
• Responsible for the communication, documentation, and reporting associated with related job duties.
• Follows all plant safety rules and procedures
• Supports, facilitates, and assists in the implementation of the facility's Continuous Improvement (C.I.) initiatives.
• Assist in performing various tasks as directed by your Supervisor/Manager
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education / Certification
• High-school education / GED
Required Years of Experience
• Must demonstrate safe working habits
• Must wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required
• Must operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times
• Must comply with all Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and rules of the Company (Del Monte Foods, Inc.) at all times
• Must be able to stand, sit, walk and lift objects without restriction or limitation
• Must be available to work any shift
• Must be available to work weekends as needed
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2157813&d=External&r=5000872857106
Base Pay: $23/hr
2011 W. Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903